Yoni steaming is a powerful ancient remedy that has been used for centuries by women worldwide to support deep wellness. Here is why
-Prevents Menstrual Pain & PMS
-Helps Vagina smell & Taste Better
- Increase Fertility
- Prevents PCOS & Endometriosis
-Prevents Irregular / Missing Menstrual Cycles
-Prevents Ovarian Cysts / Fibroids
-Prevents UTI / Yeast Infections
-Stronger & More Frequent Orgasms
-Increase Libido & Reignite Sensual Passion
ingredients - lavender, passion flower, red raseberry leaf, chamomille flowers, hibiscus petal, rose petals & buds, mint leaf
- Steep approximately 1 cup of dry yoni steaming herbs in a pot of hot two cups of water water for 10 minutes. Pour into a heat-safe bowl. Allow the herbal water to cool for 5 minutes to ensure the steam temperature is mild, so as to avoid burns.
- Disrobe from the waist down and wrap a large blanket or towel around your waist to contain the steam.
- Wear warm socks or slippers. It’s important to keep your feet warm.
- Find a quiet place to relax with the steam below your yoni (vagina) for about 20 minutes.
- Either squat over the bowl, place the bowl into the bowl of your toilet or buy yourself a Yoni Steam chair The steam should feel pleasant, and you’ll likely find the sensation enjoyable.
- This is a great time to relax. You can write in a journal, listen to a guided meditation or set some intentions for yourself.
- Once the time has passed, remain wrapped and lie down for at least an hour. Remember that yoni steaming is a form of self care so don’t rush it!